Saturday, April 13, 2013
#18 04/20/13 Santiago Cyn TT-- SERIES FINALS
Curt Sutliff Memorial
Time Trial Series
Held under USCF Permit 2009-292
Rock N’ Road Cyclery, 27825 Santa Margarita Parkway, Unit A, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
RACE SCHEDULE (ALL SATURDAY RACES)
#1 March 12th, 2011, #2 April 16th, 2011,
#3 October 8th, 2011, #4 November 12th, 2011
Sr. Men: Categories 1/2, 3 & 4/5
Masters Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Sr. Women: Categories 1-4
Junior Men: 10-14, 15-18. Junior Women: 10-18
Unlicensed riders may ride any applicable Category except Senior Men 1/2/3 with the purchase of a USCF One Day License ($10.00)
· Registration fee is $25.00. Junior Registration Fee: $15.00 (Team VeloSport members wearing 2011 kit will receive a $5 discount on registration fees)
· Race-day registration only. Make check payable to Team VeloSport
· Fee includes USCF insurance surcharge
· NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS
· Registration 7:15 A.M. – 8:30 A.M. at Rock N’ Road Cyclery
· Medals awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Places in each category
· $35.00 Gift Certificate to Rock N’ Road Cyclery for fastest time Male and Female!
· $200.00 Gift Certificate to Rock N’ Road Cyclery for course record Male and Female!
· All USCF rules apply
· Helmets are mandatory and shirts must cover shoulders
· No farings or fixed gears allowed
· First rider starts at 9:00 AM
· There is a MANDATORY PRE-RACE MEETING AT 8:45 A.M. in front of ROCK N’ ROAD Cyclery
· No parking on Aliso Creek Trail (County) property
11 miles starting on the bike trail next to El Toro Road, just north of Portola Parkway and transitions to the bike lane on Santiago Canyon Road. Terrain consists of an incline at the start, a one-mile climb and rolling terrain to the finish near Irvine Lake.
DIRECTIONS to Rock N’ Road Cyclery
· From the North take I-5 to El Toro Road exit. Turn left onto El Toro. Go approximately 4 miles to Santa Margarita Parkway. Turn Right. Turn left at the second light (past Los Alisos Blvd) into shopping center.
· From San Diego take I-5 North to El Toro Road exit. Turn right onto El Toro. Follow directions above.